Re: [needdata] Two items: buoy SLP data East of Japan (2005-current), 2001 AVN grids?

Say hey,

I sent this/a request a bit earlier today and just noticed that the list processor bumped it back at me with the note that I'm not a member of the needdata list. Actually I am, but when I subscribed our dept. was still running its own email server. Since that time we've had to migrate elsewhere and clearly the gmail server represents me as someone
other than the original subscriber.

> I've received two distinct requests for data that isn't in our....

Cheers!

Neal Johnson
Univ. of Wash, Atmos. Sci.
formerly  neal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and neallog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx