[needdata] Hourly precip., Pacific coast stations, 1948ish-present

Greetings,

I've retrieved multiple datasets from NCDC (3240/3505), UCAR (505.0,??) and merged them with our own records. I still have extensive gaps to fill in some stations. I don't have the POR info handy but the gaps are interior and large enough that I'm hoping someone's already
encountered the problem and can point me to a more complete archive.

The specific stations I'm currently after are OR: Brookings, North Bend, Newport, Astoria,
WA: Quillayute, CA: Eureka.

Fingers crossed,

  • Search the needdata archives: