Re: [needdata] gempak decoded March 2015

On Tue, 24 Mar 2015, Smith, Neil R wrote:

I think I could decode these myself if I knew where to get the grib2 files for this date.

On Mar 24, 2015, at 11:41 AM, Smith, Neil R <n-smith2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, it helps to know what I actually want, which is:

- CONDUIT NAM 12km; nam218

Neil,

The grib files for the nam218 are available at

        http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/data/nam/201503/20150309/

- GFS 40km; gfs212

- CONDUIT RR (RAP/RUC) 20km ruc252 and 40km ruc236

The grib2 files for ruc252 are at:

        http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/data/rap252/201503/20150309/

I'm sorry, I do not receive CONDUIT.

Tom McDermott                           305 Lennon Hall
Systems Administrator                   Email: tmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Department of the Earth Sciences        Phone: (585) 395-5718
The College at Brockport                Fax: (585) 395-2416
State University of New York