[netcdf-hdf] NETCDF Install and build

Hi,

I am a PhD student at Colorado State University. I have a 64-bit Windows
7 machine and PGI Visual Fortran and have no background in LINUX. I want
to build and use NETCDF on my machine but I really do not understand
anything from the manual provided. ( I even installed Cygwin, but did
not understand what to do.)

Could please help me use NETCDF? (It is needed to run another software
called GOTM)

Thank you,
Farid Karimpour