Re: Java 2 downloads

hmmm, im pretty sure the problem is that windoze (believe it or not) is
interpreting the jar file as text, and is inserting CR/LF whenever it
finds a LF (!). On some systems this happens when downloading jar files
over http, and some not, and I havent been able to find where the
setting is that controls that.

Anyway, Ive switched the files to use ftp. You should be able to reload
the web page (the URLs should now be ftp://) and download the jars
without corruption. Let me know if you have more trouble.