Re: 20040120: THREDDS Viewer

Unidata Support wrote:

------- Forwarded Message

To: Unidata Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Donald Denbo <Donald.W.Denbo@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: THREDDS Viewer

I launched the viewer using WebStart on Mac OS 10.3.2 and the application only has two menu items. "System" and "Help". I don't see the "Dataset", "Info", "Configure", or "Tools" menus. I therefore wasn't able to do even the simple example that is shown on http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/projects/THREDDS/tech/webstart/ Viewer/index.html.

Don

------- End of Forwarded Message
don, use

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf-java/v2.1/webstart/index.html