Re: NCML help

Guy deWardener wrote:

John:

I was referred to you by Dan Holloway at URI. I work for Eoin Howlett at ASA. I’m looking-into using NCML as a means to normalize NetCDF files from disparate data sources. So far, it looks like NCML is only implemented in Java. Do you know if any C/VB interfaces exist yet? I am interested in working with NCML from VB.

Regards,

:Guy deWardener

Applied Science Associates, Inc.
70 Dean Knauss Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882
gdewardener@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:gdewardener@xxxxxxxxxx>

Sorry, NcML is only in Java. Theres a chance we will get resources to port to C, but thats at least a year, probably more, away. If so, VB can use the C library.