Re: Depracated warning message

aruba wrote:

Hello,

I'm using the NetCDF library (v2.2.08) but when I compile my project I have a
warning message telling me that the create() method from
ucar.nc2.NetcdfFileWriteable is now deprecated.
I am surprised since it is not the case in the online documentation and since
it does not seem possible to avoid this create method.
|Just the default constructor is deprecated, use |NetcdfFileWriteable(String filename)

From the javadoc:

|NetcdfFileWriteable <cid:part1.03060502.07070309@unidata.ucar.edu>()|

Deprecated. use NetcdfFileWriteable(String filename) or NetcdfFileWriteable(String filename, boolean fill)