Re: Thredds Aggregation of HDF files

h5dump only works on hdf5 files. It should work on HDF5-EOF, but not HDF-EOS
which are hdf4 files. so im guessing that your files are hdf4 files, which we
cant handle.

Penny Oots wrote:
John,

I got h5dump loaded and if refuses to open any of the hdf files that are listed on the opendap_data.html page. Don't know what the deal is.

I also had TDS loaded on a public server but have run into a firewall issue with port 8080. Is there a way to use a different port instead for TDS? (Opening 8080 is not an option since it is the Langley firewall and takes an act of congress and months to get modified if approved.)

Penny