Re: Announce: CDM Validator improvements

No, I hadnt thought of that, its just some ad-hoc format. First I wrote the HTML, then
decided to XMLize it so it could be a "web service". It has a few fields that
arent in the NcML. When the format settles we can see if it makes sense to use NcML.

stefano nativi wrote:
Hi John,

A few improvements to the CDM Validator are at:

 http://motherlode.ucar.edu:9080/thredds/cdmValidate.html

including ability to check files remotely. These can be files on an OPeNDAP server or on an HTTP 1.1 server that supports Byte Ranges.

You can also get the output back as XML (format still evolving some).

A question: XML format is ncML?

----Stefano