Question of lvls

All,

            I have this code...

            NetcdfFile file = NetcdfFile.open("C:\\Documents and
Settings\\nelsonb\\My Documents\\ArcMap\\us057g1010t03a000000000");

            List variables = file.getVariables();

            Variable v
file.findVariable("Temperature_height_above_ground");

            Array data = v.read();

The temperate has data for "height_above_ground" at about 20 different
heights.  How do I access JUST the data at a specific heigh?

Thanks for your time all!

V/r

A1C Nelson, Brandon K

Communications-Computer Systems Programmer

HQ AFWA/SCSA (402) 294-1404