[netCdfJava #INH-975173]: Import Ant build.xml into Eclipse 3.1.2

Hi Roger:

The ant build should work, can you check? "ant clean compile".

IDE's compile everything, so what you are seeing is some source that is not
actually needed. You could delete anything not built by the ant build, or just
exclude whats not compiling.

We will try to get a cleaner source release done, but that will take some time.
Sorry for the cruft.

Your project sounds exciting, we'd love to incorporate it when its ready. You
might want to implement an IOServiceProvider. Let me know how it goes.

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: INH-975173
Department: Support netCDF Java