[THREDDS #NCD-931813]: How to add GLOBAL attributes to an Aggregation

You are going through the NcML/CDM model, which then gets mapped to OpenDAP:

1. netcdf "global attributes" gets put into the NC_GLOBAL container

2. to add to a variable, should be able to use:

<variable name="name">
  <attribute ... />
</variable>

but theres a problem that the variable is not yet defined, so let me look into
that a bit more.

3. When you say "the attributes from that variable is not being propagated into
the
virtual dataset", that sounds like a bug if you are talking about a varaible in
the existing dataset. Can you send me an example where that's happening?

PS: We are about to release a new version that fixes the bug on strides that
you reported earlier. Also, the new version will not seed the ncml  back to the
client in the catalog.xml, which will make your catalogs much faster to process.

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: NCD-931813
Department: Support THREDDS