[Fwd: Announcing Unidata's 2006 Training Workshop]

Unidata Program Center Announcement:

The Unidata Program Center is pleased to announce its 2006 Software Training Workshop. The workshop features old favorites such as McIDAS, GEMPAK, and LDM; our newest visualization package, the IDV; and three sessions newly developed for the 2006 workshop—netCDF for Developers, netCDF Java, and THREDDS Data Server Administration.

2006 Training Workshop for Unidata Software
Dates: The workshop runs from October 19 – November 12, 2006. You may select individual sessions within that time frame. Location and Facilities: The workshop will be held at the Unidata Program Center in Boulder, Colorado. Registration: The cost to attend the workshop is $50 per session. Registration opens July 10th.

For more details on the workshop or to register, please visit our web page:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2006TrainingWorkshop/announcement.html

We look forward to seeing you this fall in Boulder!