[netCdfJava #WZC-910618]: Projection not resized on subset

It was actually clobbering the original projection, so i have to make a copy of
it.

Just ProjectionImpl, but I could add to Projection.

=================================
Hi John-

Unidata netCDF Java Support wrote:
> I have a fix for this but i had to add a constructCopy() method to all the
> projections (not in CVS yet).

Why did this work with the old library without the new method?

Is this in Projection or just ProjectionImpl?

> While testing, I noticed UTM seems to always fail. Did this ever work? Do we
> have any files that supposedly use it?

We haven't gotten around to testing the UTM class.  We still
use the ucar.visad.UTMCoordinateSystem when we deal with UTM
DEM grids.  So many things, so little time.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm

Ticket ID: WZC-910618
Department: Support netCDF Java