Re: Calling NetCDF Java from Matlab

Roger,

You can try the following to increase the size of the Java memory you have.
Set up a file with java.opts in the directory where you invoke Matlab with
-Xmx200m
in it (giving 200MB) and restart Matlab and rerun.

You can find out how much memory you have by typing:
>>  java.lang.Runtime.getRuntime.maxMemory

Steve

>>> "Roger GALLOU (AGO)" <roger.gallou@xxxxxx> 12/07/2007 15:10 >>>
Hello,

I want to thank those who help me in my problem. I had difficulties to
apply NetCDF examples
in Matlab routines, in particular in the creation of Array :
ArrayInt.Dx for example.

I use now Array.factory which construct arrays with the Shape of the
data I pass.
I can "cast" the data with Matlab.

A new problem appeared with a data of 10585 X 7458 (float) : Java Heap
Space (Out of Memory).
I hope I would find solutions with reduce, read by origin or by section.

Thanks.