Re: [netcdf-java] Tracking Writer.finish() progress

Thanks John.  An add-on question to my last one - the FileWriter.finish()
call write the file bit by bit, or all at once?  Would it be possible to
monitor the size of the file that's being created, or would it just stay
very small (initialization size) right up until the last moment of the call
and then shoot up to it's full size all at once?  I'd really just like to be
able to give the user some sense that there's something happening.

Thanks again for the quick reply.

Chris