Re: [netcdf-java] Problems reading data in polar stereographic projection

Hi Jon:

1) y coordinate is missing units attribute
2) latitude unit should be "degrees_north", not "degrees"
3) longitude unit should be "degrees_east", not "degrees"
4) most of the the data variables have "_CoordinateAxes" attributes missing the
time coordinate, eg:

     :_CoordinateAxes = "longitude latitude y x ";

should be:

     :_CoordinateAxes = "longitude latitude y x time ";

The rule for "_CoordinateAxes" is that they have to be complete, if you are
going to use them. If
you left "_CoordinateAxes" off, then the CF-1.0 convention

     :coordinates = "longitude latitude";

would work, since the coordinate variables (x,y,time) would be automatically
added.