Re: [netcdf-java] NetCDF-java 4.0 release?

Hi Jeroen:

We had to wait for the netcdf 4.0 C library release, which finally happened
June 12 of this year. We are now testing that the Java and C libraries are
compatible. Hopefully that will be completed in about a month. At that point
the API will be considered solid and the java netcdf library will be considered
beta. Meanwhile, any feedback on the current release would be appreciated.
Thanks for your patience.

John

Jeroen van der Vegt wrote:
Hi,

If I remember correctly, it was mentioned some time ago that a NetCDF-java 4.0-beta release was planned for last June. It seems it hasn’t been release yet though. Is there some information available about the state of the 4.0 version?

Regards,

Jeroen van der Vegt

System designer

*Technolution B.V.*

Telephone:

+31(0)182 59 40 00

Fax:

+31(0)182 53 97 36

E-mail:

Jeroen.van.der.Vegt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Jeroen.van.der.Vegt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Visit us at:

www.technolution.eu <http://www.technolution.eu>

Mailing address:

P.O. Box 2013 - 2800 BD Gouda - The Netherlands

Address:

Zuidelijk Halfrond 1 - 2801 DD Gouda - The Netherlands

/This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee(s), and may not be passed on to, or made available for use by any person other than the addressee(s). Technolution B.V. rules out any and every liability resulting from any electronic transmission./