[netcdf-java] "Too many open files" for NcML aggregation in Netcdf-Java 4.0

Hi all,

I'm upgrading some of my code to use NetCDF-Java 4.0 and I'm getting a
"too many open files" error when reading data from a long NcML
aggregation.  Has anyone else seen this problem?  It's possible that
I've made a mistake in my own code, but I can't find it at the moment.
 The code I have works with nj2.2 but not with nj4.0 (although it's
not easy to say this with certainty as I've had to edit the code a
little to make it work with 4.0, so I could have introduced a bug).

Cheers, Jon

--
Dr Jon Blower
Technical Director, Reading e-Science Centre