[netcdf-java] netCDF to polygons

Folks,

I am trying to convert sea surface temperate stored in netCDF format to
ESRI polygon shapefiles.  In order to complete this I need to convert
the netCDF to polygons.  Does anyone have any pointers, suggestions or
sample code I can use?

Thanks

Chris

J. Chris Innes, GISP
Senior Solutions Architect

AMEC
210 Colonnade Road South
Suite 300
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada, K2E 7L5
Tel: +1.613.727.0658
Fax: +1.613.727.9465
Email: chris.innes@xxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.amec.com
<blocked::http://att1-as2/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.amec.com>

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed.
Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or
privileged information.
If you are not an intended recipient you must not use, disclose, disseminate,
copy or print its contents.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail
and delete and destroy the message.