Re: [netcdf-java] Low level C-like API for NetCDF-Java

Hi Arlindo:

There is no such low level C-like API in the netcdf-Java library. However, the
Java API has a pretty close correspondence, but an automatic conversion is not
likely.

If what you need is netcdf + opendap in C, then you can use netcdf-4. Im not
sure what the release status of that  is, but i know you could get a
preliminary version.

OTOH, Im not sure exactly what you are trying to accomplish. Take existing C
code using netCDF C library and turn into Java? For what purpose?

Regards,

John