Re: [netcdf-java] Detecting dimensional and dimensionless vertical coordinates

Thanks John.  What would be the most suitable NetCDF attribute to use
as a vertical axis label?  From my reading of CF there isn't a
mandatory requirement for an attribute to contain such a label (I
might be wrong).  I guess I could look for a standard_name, then a
long_name if there is no standard name?

Cheers, Jon

--
Dr Jon Blower
Technical Director, Reading e-Science Centre