Subject: Java Plotting recommendations
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 10:33:20 -0800
From: Bruce Weertman <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: caron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

John:

Sorry to bother you. I attended the Thredds workshop last fall.

I've been tasked with investigating plotting software for time series
data.

We mostly need to be able to plot earthquake data data.

I was wondering if you guys had any experience with this issue.

We've made use of JFreeChart. It's nice and easy,  but not exactly
what we need.

Anyway, do you have any recommendations?

Thanks a bunch

-Bruce