Re: [netcdf-java] [Fwd: Java Plotting recommendations]

Hi Bruce,

Have you seen Chronoscope?  It's a whizzy web-based timeseries viewer,
but not specifically designed for scentific data.  But it can handle
very large datasets, if you set your server up right.

http://timepedia.org/chronoscope/

HTH,
Jon

2009/2/7 John Caron <caron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Bruce:
>
> It seems to me that ncBrowse had some nice time plotting:
>
> http://www.epic.noaa.gov/java/ncBrowse/
>
> Im also forwarding to the email lists, to see if anyone else has an answer.

Dr Jon Blower
Technical Director, Reading e-Science Centre
Environmental Systems Science Centre
University of Reading
Harry Pitt Building, 3 Earley Gate
Reading RG6 6AL. UK