Re: [netcdf-java] Possibility for per-dataset http client?

In thinking about this issue again, I realize that Ive forgotten exactly how
the CredentialsProvider
 works, for example, here we popup a dialog when challenged:

    CredentialsProvider provider = new thredds.ui.UrlAuthenticatorDialog(frame);
    HttpClient client = HttpClientManager.init(provider, "ToolsUI");

Im guessing that the problem is that org.apache.commons.httpclient caches
credentials, so it doesnt
call your CredentialsProvider after it accesses the site once.

Perhaps theres a setting in httpclient that controls caching? In any case, I
suspect theres an
answer in there for us.

If you get a chance to investigate before I do, let me know.

http://hc.apache.org/