Re: [netcdf-java] [Fwd: Is netcdf-4.0.jar somewhere deployed as a maven artifact?]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:     Is netcdf-4.0.jar somewhere deployed as a maven artifact?
Date:     Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:29:31 +0200
From:     Daniele Romagnoli <dany.geotools@xxxxxxxxx>
To:     netcdf-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, netcdfgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi lists (sorry for cross posting),
I'm refactoring a java plugin which actually uses and depends on the NetCDF 2.2 java libs. The java plugin lives within a maven project and now I'm updating the used libs to NetCDF 4.0 java libs (netcdf-4.0.jar). Does a Maven repository exists, containing that jar library? (As an instance, ibiblio/maven2 repos...)

Thank you in advance for any reply on this topic.

Best Regards,
Daniele

Have a look at

http://ulisse.pin.unifi.it:8080/archiva/browse/essi-unidata/netcdf-java/4.0.41

there are some new version since then, however. current version is 4.0.48.2