[netcdf-java] Maven repository netcdf-java-4.0.41. Problems with slf4j

Hi list,
I'm refactoring a java plugin which actually uses and depends on the NetCDF
2.2 java libs.
The java plugin lives within a maven project and now I'm updating the used
libs to NetCDF 4.0 java libs (netcdf-4.0.jar).
I have found this very helpful maven repository:
http://ulisse.pin.unifi.it:8080/archiva/repository/ext.public.rel
containing  essi-unidata/netcdf-java/4.0.41

Adding the proper dependency element to my pom, as well as a new repository
element with that location, everything compiles fine.
However, when running tests, I get an error:
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further
details.
Thrown when opening a dataset.

Looking at the slf4j-api-1.5.6.jar  (The jar referred by the netcdf-java4's
pom), I haven't found that class.
It is instead available within both slf4j-log4j12-1.5.6.jar and
slf4j-jdk14-1.5.6.jar. However, none of them is referenced by the
slf4j-api-1.5.6's pom.

Should I manually add a runtime dependency on my pom pointing to the
slf4j-log4j12-1.5.6 artifact?
Or is it instead something missconfigured on the slf4j-api-1.5.6's pom /
netcdf-4.0's pom?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Best Regards,
Daniele