Re: [netcdf-java] reading grib files

Chad,

I forgot to mention that one could use the netcdf-java package also to extract the data at a higher level.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/

There's a interface to the package called ToolsUI which permits one to look at/display the data.

It's worth you time to inspect this package instead of dealing with the low level details of Grib unless you need too. There are netcdf-java Java Docs on the page too..

Robb...