Re: [netcdf-java] Help Calling Java from Matlab

John,

Yes, the Netcdf-Java toolbox for Matlab uses toolsUI-4.0.jar, so I guess we
*could* take advantage of redefine capabilities!  We'll have to think about
whether it makes sense to support writing in this toolbox, or whether
existing capabilities are sufficient (considering that Mathworks is not
supporting the mex files that make writing possible).

-Rich

--
Dr. Richard P. Signell   (508) 457-2229
USGS, 384 Woods Hole Rd.