Re: [netcdf-java] Behaviour of NetCDF file cache in Java NetCDF libraries

Thanks John - just to clarify, at the moment files are only removed if
the number of elements is exceeded, and their age in the cache is
disregarded?

Out of interest, what was the main motivation for creating the cache
system, i.e. what is the expensive operation that you are optimizing?

Cheers, Jon

--
Dr Jon Blower
Technical Director, Reading e-Science Centre