Re: [netcdf-java] HDF5 compatibility

Tom Rink wrote:
Hi,

We would like to use the Java-NetCDF library, which I believe is
the basis of the CDM, for reading HDF5 files.  Since the final
version of these files has not been finalized, we need to know if
the Java-NetCDF library can completely read *any* HDF5 file
produced by the native version of the HDF5 library.  Is it possible
to use some HDF5 structure for data that would not be even
recognized, and thus, and be readable?