Re: [netcdf-java] Trouble compiling from source

Hi Orion,

Sorry for the confusion, this is a fairly recent change in our
distribution and our documentation hasn't caught up.

Currently, the only way to get the unidataCommon source is from our
public read-only SVN repository. You can find the source that goes with
netCDF-java 4.1 at

http://svn.unidata.ucar.edu/repos/common/java/branch/RB-TDS-4.1/

Ethan