Re: [netcdf-java] Writing trajectories and multi trajectories with nectdf-java

On 5/6/2010 1:28 AM, Kjell Røang wrote:
Hi all
I am considering using netcdf-java to write large amount of ship track data but I am not sure how to do it "correctly" with netcdf-java so that other programs that support multi trajectories can use the data i am writing. Does anyone have a recipe or code samples how this should be done? I have also discovered that trajectories is missing in toolsUI4.1 but is present in 4.0. Any reason why this is removed?

Best Regards
Kjell Røang