Re: [netcdf-java] Using the GridDataset to get start/end date

Oops meant to include that in the email - no I'm using 4.1 on the client for this test.

-Dave

On 6/10/2010 10:31 AM, John Caron wrote:
On 6/10/2010 7:41 AM, David Neufeld wrote:
Hi All,

I've been exploring the use of GridDataset object in order to get a Date object from the NetcdfDataset without identifying time units, etc.

So far I'm only getting nulls when using gds.getStartDate(), gds.getEndDate()

I've attached my test class. The other bounds are retrieved without problem.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Dave

Hi David:

Im guessing I recently broke something trying to do lazy evaluation. Are you using 4.2 on the client?