Re: [netcdf-java] Trajectory Netcdf format

  • To: Kjell Røang <kjell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdf-java] Trajectory Netcdf format
  • From: Rich Signell <rsignell@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 06:07:19 -0400
Kjell,

I don't know what's wrong with your file, but it might be helpful to look at
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/
where there is a description of how to load trajectory data in the
IDV, and if you download the workshop datasets, there is an example of
trajectory point data (track.nc).

-Rich