Re: [netcdf-java] Trajectory Netcdf format

  • Subject: Re: [netcdf-java] Trajectory Netcdf format
  • From: Ethan Davis <edavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 13:39:26 -0600
Hi Kjell,

Your data file looks like it follows the CF "Discrete Sampling
Geometries" proposal
(https://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/trac/wiki/PointObservationConventions) for
trajectories. I'm not sure if trajectory handling using this
specificaiton has made it into ToolsUI yet. I'll check into it and we'll
get back to you.

Ethan