Re: [netcdf-java] Trajectory Netcdf format

 On 8/6/2010 3:56 AM, Kjell Røang wrote:
Hi
We want to use NetCDF to store trajectory data and are trying to save our data using the guidelines for trajectory data. The problem is that the ToolsUI doesn't seem to recognize our data as trajectory data. Can someone tell us what is wrong with our data. One example file is included.

Regards
Kjell Røang