Re: [netcdf-java] [netcdfgroup] NetCDF jars=>Maven Central Repos?

Hi Dennis,

Great, thanks. It would be great if we could license that under ASLv2, here:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html

Cheers,
Chris

On 11/3/10 12:23 PM, "Dennis Heimbigner" <dmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have sent a request to Gallagher to see if
he would be willing to relicense java opendap
under the appropriate Apache Licence.
Which Apache license would be the one to use?
=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata