Re: [netcdf-java] NetCDF jars=>Maven Central Repos?

Le 08/12/10 17:00, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) a écrit :
Sure no problem. The patch is attached to this email.
Thanks. But maybe you forgot to attach the file to the email?

1. what namespace to publish opendap under at Maven Central. i.e., should we
create an org/opendap namespace?
In my understanding, the OpenDap library used by NetCDF is a fork of the original one. The package name are different. Concequently I think it should be deployed under the edu.ucar group.

    Regards,

        Martin