Re: [netcdf-java] Mavenizing NetCDF: Mostly done, feedback needed

Hello Brian

Thanks for the tip! I didn't knew.

The version numbers declared in the pom.xml are, to the best of my knownledge, the versions currently used by the NetCDF library. However since in this particular case an upgrate seems riskless, I took the liberty to upgrate the slf4j dependency to 1.6.1.

        Martin