Re: [netcdf-java] NetCDF-Java, CF Grid Projections and Ellipsoid parameters

Hi Tom-

I am interested in what you describe below and am wondering if anyone else is working on a GeoTools to netCDF CDM Scientific Data types library. In particular, I'd like to take advantage of GeoTools' GeoTIFF capabilities and would like to read a GeoTIFF into a CDM GeoGrid so I could view/manipulate them in the Integrated Data Viewer (IDV). A key piece of that would be to support the projections which I believe is what you are describing below.

Am I reading that correctly and/or is anyone else working on a GeoTools to netCDF library?

Thanks.

Don