From: John Caron [mailto:caron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 10:08 AM
To: Mittler, Nathan
Cc: netcdf-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [netcdf-java] Bug/fix for processing grib v1 with proper
earth radius.

Hi Nathan:

Sorry, ive been hoping I could just tell you it was done, but we have a
delay for another reason, so 4.2.28 will probably be out next week and
will have your fixes in it.

the question I have is whether you have a dataset where theres any
noticeable difference between earth radius 6371.229km and 6367.47km ?

thanks for contributing your fix.

John

-
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain information
that is company confidential or privileged.  Any technical data in this message
may be exported only in accordance with the U.S. International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (22 CFR Parts 120-130) or the Export Administration Regulations (15
CFR Parts 730-774). Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for
delivering to the intended recipient, you should not read, copy, disclose or
otherwise use this message. If you have received this email in error, please
delete it, and advise the sender immediately.
-