Re: [netcdf-java] THREDDSMetadata in NetCDF files

Hello Dave

Le 06/10/11 19:32, Dave Neufeld a écrit :
In your original posting you mentioned a goal of creating better ISO support for netCDF in Geotoolkit. I'm assuming that the focus is on supporting local NetCDF files that geotoolkit reads and then maps to the ISO metadata classes, is that correct?
Yes, this is exactly that.

If my assumption is correct about your goal of providing better ISO support for local netCDF files in Geotoolkit, then I would rely mostly on the ACDD convention mapping located here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/formats/DataDiscoveryAttConvention.html
Many thanks for your explanation! I will use the above link then.

    Regards,

        Martin