Re: [netcdf-java] Documentation or Direction on defining dimensions of variables in DODSNetcdfFile

Hi Jake,

Sorry, try NetcdfDataset.openFile( datasetURL)

If that doesn't work with your "http://..."; dataset URL, try changing
the "http" to "dods", like this "dods://...".

Ethan

http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/thredds/dodsC/ruc13/201110/20111020/ruc2_130_20111020_1300_000.grb2.asc?Temperature[0][2][100][300]
?

> Thank You