Re: [netcdf-java] Documentation or Direction on defining dimensions of variables in DODSNetcdfFile

Hi Jake:

Look at

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/tutorial/NetcdfFile.html
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/tutorial/NetcdfDataset.html

especially the "Reading Data" in the first.

The only difference for opendap is using NetcdfDataset.openFile() instead of NetcdfFile.open(), eg:

NetcdfDataset.openFile("http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/thredds/dodsC/ruc13/201110/20111018/ruc2_130_20111018_1300_000.grb2";, null);

John