From: netcdf-java-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netcdf-java-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rich Signell
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 1:28 PM
To: John Caron
Cc: netcdf-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [netcdf-java] Is NetCDF-Java 4.3 consistent with CF 1.6 Discrete
Sampling Geometries?

John,

Excellent.

Now once upon a time, there was a zipfile collection of sample NcML files, one
for each of the different discrete sampling geometry (timeSeriesProfile,
trajectoryProfile, timeSeries, etc).

Is there an updated version  for NetCDF-Java 4.3.4/CF-1.6?

It would be very useful!

Thanks,
Rich

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 12:19 PM, John Caron <caron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 12/30/2011 10:10 AM, Rich Signell wrote:
>>
>> NJ Gurus,
>>
>> Is NetCDF-Java 4.3 consistent with CF 1.6 Discrete Sampling Geometries?
>> http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/documents/cf-conventions/1.6/ch09.html
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Rich
>

> It is as of version 4.3.4  (released 2011-12-22)

Dr. Richard P. Signell   (508) 457-2229
USGS, 384 Woods Hole Rd.
Woods Hole, MA 02543-1598