[netcdf-java] netcdf-java copyright/license question

Dear netcdf-java developers,

On behalf of the debian med team, I am trying to package netcdf-java
within debian to allow easy installation of netcdf-java. The code is
pretty straightforward to compile and install.
However upon inspection of the netcdf-java 4.3 release, we have found
some issues with the licensing terms. In particular:

/*
 * TreeTableModel.java
 *
 * Copyright (c) 1998 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 *
 * This software is the confidential and proprietary information of Sun
 * Microsystems, Inc. ("Confidential Information").  You shall not
 * disclose such Confidential Information and shall use it only in
 * accordance with the terms of the license agreement you entered into
 * with Sun.
 *
 * SUN MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE
 * SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE
 * IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
 * PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SUN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES
 * SUFFERED BY LICENSEE AS A RESULT OF USING, MODIFYING OR DISTRIBUTING
 * THIS SOFTWARE OR ITS DERIVATIVES.
 *
 */

I was not able to find those 'terms of license agreement' within the
netcdf-java package. So could someone please point me to those 'terms
of license agreement' ?

Thanks & regards,
--
Mathieu