Re: [netcdf-java] netcdf-java copyright/license question

Yes, please apply this change to:

ui/src/main/java/ucar/nc2/ui/table/TreeTableModelAdapter.java
ui/src/main/java/ucar/nc2/ui/table/JTreeTable.java
ui/src/main/java/ucar/nc2/ui/table/TreeTableModel.java
ui/src/main/java/ucar/nc2/ui/table/TreeTableModelAbstract.java

Thanks