[netcdf-java] Maven dependency problem with slf4j

Hi list,

I have local system installation of netCDF-Java from Github:

$ git clone .../thredds.git
$ cd thredds
$ mvn install

Build works great, but I am trying to resolve dependencies to this installation
locally with another package, and I am running into problems. I am using one of
the basic netCDF-Java examples from the netCDF-Java website. This is the
pom.xml file I am using to compile, while successfully resolves the netCDF-Java
dependency:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
    http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd";>

    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
    <groupId>test</groupId>
    <artifactId>test</artifactId>
    <packaging>jar</packaging>
    <version>0.1</version>
    <name>test</name>

    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
                        <groupId>edu.ucar</groupId>
                        <artifactId>netcdf</artifactId>
                        <version>4.3.8-SNAPSHOT</version>
                </dependency>
    </dependencies>

</project>

However, when I try to run the example program,

$ java -cp target/test-0.1.jar Test

ucar/ma2/InvalidRangeException
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ucar.ma2.InvalidRangeException
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)

If I add the netCDF jar I get:

$ java -cp ../thredds/cdm/target/netcdf-4.3.8-SNAPSHOT.jar:target/test-0.1.jar
Test

xception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/slf4j/LoggerFactory
        at ucar.nc2.NetcdfFile.<clinit>(NetcdfFile.java:97)
        at Test.main(Test.java:37)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.slf4j.LoggerFactory
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
        ... 2 more

And so on. Is there a way to include all of these sub-dependencies
automatically, given that I already included netcdf?

Thanks,
Noah